We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
1. What User Data We Collect
When you use Avatara, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Bank details and/or payment information.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on Avatara.
- Copy of your personal ID or passport in case you wish to verify your account.
2. Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To accomplish your purchase for certain service and/or product.
- To accomplish your advertisement camping.
- To better govern and verify financial operations on the platform.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotions containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to solve out dispute if any.
- To customize Avatara according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
3. Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Avatara is doing all its best to keep your data secured, safe, and confidential. Avatara has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the required security technologies, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize Avatara to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer and/or smart device in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which topics and features you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
For the web version of Avatara, if you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. You can visit https://www.internetcookies.com, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices.
5. Links to Other Resources
6. Collection of your Personal Data
Avatara retain certain data about you that you submit to Avatara for the purpose of managing the performance of the platform, as well as data related to your use of it, in order to improve our members usage experience, as well as to provide you with the best products and services through our advertising partners (third parties). Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have carried out using Avatara. You agree that Avatara is not entirely responsible for the manner in which advertisers (third parties) may use your data for, you also agree that Avatara shall have no liability to you for any financial loss or any kind of damage and/or harm my occur to you for using your data, and you hereby waive any right of legal action against us arising from any such loss or damage of such data or for your financial loss or damage and/or harm in any way that may occur to you.
We do not share data related to your credit cards, your bank accounts or your accounts on payment gateways with any other parties, unless there is a binding jurisdictional order against you that requires our full cooperation with the authorities.
We do not keep data related to your credit cards, your bank account or your accounts on payment gateways with any other parties once you decide to terminate your account on Avatara.
7. Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can do this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on Avatara, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Last update in: 3 November 2023.